E-Books →Small Habits, Big Changes How the Tiniest Steps Lead to a Happier, Healthier You
Language: English | Total pages: N/A | Format: epub | Size: 591.07 KB |
Harness the power of small habits to revolutionize your life.
You decide to try something new. You do it a second time. Then again. And again. Eventually you're doing it without thought. That's how habits form.
Habits start as conscious actions then transform into constant behaviors. Yet they touch every aspect of your life and happiness. Which is precisely why they are so powerful!
Packed with helpful advice and effective techniques, this book makes changing your habits simple and fun. It focuses on making tiny changes that will create long-lasting improvements in your life, and empowers you with information on:
• Sleep, Diet and Exercise
• Habit Loops and Willpower
• The Power of Nudges
• Motivation Tools
• Stress and Relaxation
• Systems and Goals
- Ukulele Exercises For Dummies
- ing the AP English Language & Composition Exam Practice Tests & Proven Techniques to Help You Sco...
- A Compact Guide to Building Habits That Stick
- Mind Power Techniques- 3 Steps To Break All Bad Habits
- Superhuman by Habit by Tynan